About the Bed & Breakfast
Built in the early 1900’s, the old Machemehl house is warm and inviting. It boasts large oaks and magnolias; and has a white picket fence and a porch with a lovely southwestern view towards Cat Springs.
In the main house, upstairs, you’ll find The Oak and Chelsea’s Rooms that will sleep up to eight guests. The Old Carriage house is now a guest room that sleeps two and takes one back to “Somewhere in Time”. The Garden Cottage is the newest addition and sleeps up to three. All rooms are furnished with quality antiques and special touches.
Only one and a half miles to the town square yet on 1.25 acres gives you a country setting. Wildflower season brings a field of color to delight, and Christmas is reminiscent of the Victorian era.
Somewhere in Time Bed and Breakfast is located in Bellville, Texas, conveniently located near Houston and Austin between Interstate I-10 and Hwy 290. We are a two hour drive from Historic Austin, one hour drive from Houston, 45 minutes from Round Top, 20 Minutes from Brenham.
Travel & Contact Information
1034 S. Tesch, Bellville, TX 77418
Directions driving south (Brenham/290)
- Take the Brenham, TX exit off of 290
- Turn south onto TX-36 S and continue straight for approximately 17 miles
- Once you arrive on the outskirts of Bellville, turn right onto S Holland St
- Turn left onto E Obryant St
- Turn right onto S Tesch St
- The location will be on the right, just past Concordia Hall
Directions driving north (Sealy/I-10)
- Take the Sealy, TX exit off of I-10
- Turn north onto TX-36 N/Meyer St and continue straight for approximately 12 miles
- Once you arrive on the outskirts of Bellville, turn left onto E Hacienda St
- Turn right at the 1st stop sign onto S Tesch St
- The location will be on the left